To expedite the process, we encourage you to bring with you to your first visit:
- Lab and imaging results over the past 3-5 years
- A list of medications and supplements you’re taking, including:
1. Name and brand
2. Dosage (amount you take)
3. Frequency (how often you take it)
4. Date started
- Initial visits generally last between 1-2 hours. The goal of the first visit is to gather important information about the patient’s medical history and current state of health. Lab testing and imaging may be ordered for further investigation. Once we have a clear understanding of your health, we can formulate an individualized treatment plan at the follow up visit.
Follow up Visits
- Follow up visits range from 15 minutes to 1 hour, and sometimes longer. It depends on your treatment plan and your needs on that particular day. Your physician will get an update on your medical history, and may treat with acupuncture, diet and supplementation, lifestyle coaching, or perform a specialty procedure.